Membership has its benefits…
Add your support to the Charlotte Folk Society today. You’ll be glad you did. In addition to helping us continue producing great free Monthly Gathering Concerts, you’ll be able to keep up with all the important events and happenings in the Charlotte region, plus get the inside story on many special artists and artisans throughout the year!
- Members receive a monthly newsletter with resources and information about the Charlotte folk music scene.
- Members may place free classified ads in three issues of the newsletter yearly.
- House concerts are announced via the newsletter and emails to CFS members.
- House concerts are just exactly what they sound like: intimate, small concerts in a person’s home. Usually, these concerts cater to no more than 50 people, and sometimes it is just 20 to 30 people, which makes for a very informal, relaxed atmosphere to experience the music. Ticket prices are very reasonable. We work hard to bring you a variety of musical talent via the house concerts.
- Members receive discounts on purchases at The Violin Shoppe, Wax Museum, and Woody’s (Rock Hill and York).
- Members are automatically eligible to use the services of the Sharonview Federal Credit Union.
Throughout the year, we often have other special opportunities that benefit members; e.g. discounts on tickets to concerts by other presenters.
If you have questions about the status of your membership, please contact the Membership Committee
Join today and get involved!
Prefer to mail a form in? Download it here.